Here is what a few of our students had to say:
‘we love creating TV shows at USC”s Annenberg television Information’ Jake, Senior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Ridgefield CT
‘ I adore seeing therefore many alumni come back to USC Football games to support the Trojans’ Pooja, Junior, Kinesiology, Cupertino, CA
‘I love seeing all the new students getting involved with the various student organizations who recruit at the start of the semester’ Matt, Senior, Public Policy Management and preparing, Irvine, CA
‘I look ahead up to a cappella auditions and welcoming our brand new members’ Trace, Junior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Elmhurst, IL
‘FOOTBALL’ Ryan, Senior, Accounting, Chicago, IL
This is what some of our admission counselors had to state:
‘ I adore leaving work each and hearing the marching band practice at the track stadium and listen to Dr. Art Bartner direct the group day. I love that the band we can run using the track during their practices. Good music to truly get you fired up!‘ Michael Gulotta
‘ I love fall because the learning students come back and bring life back once again to campus! It’s great to hear what they did within the summer time.’ Samantha Schreiber
‘Conquest is every autumn and it’s a sendoff for our football team, but it’s also lot of fun for the rest of campus. The main quad gets turned into a carnival, with a Ferris wheel, fireworks, bonfire, and food. But the best part comes by the end associated with the evening when they begin the concert. Every year they bring amazing artists to campus to do for students. My favorite show was Lupe Fiasco!’ Kendall Williams
‘The Trojan Knights’ Olivia Sajjadieh
‘ I love when the weather actually turns to fall and the leaves begin to change color, specially in Alumni Park oahu is the perfect setting with shmoop.pro most of the trees and Doheny into the background!’ Neelam Savla
This past weekend, USC hosted its annual Family Weekend to welcome parents and families of current pupils to campus. Visitors had the ability to attend classes with their student, notice from President Nikias, cheer on the Trojan football team, and be a part of many other events throughout the weekend.
One special program showcased a conversation with Gary Tuchman, a CNN National Correspondent. We are fortunate to possess him provide his perspective on being fully a parent that is proud of USC students as a visitor weblog contributor this week. continue reading to hear a USC moms and dad’s perspective.
Whenever my son Daniel started kindergarten, my grade that is third daughter was thrilled. She was excited she and her brother would be going to school together. 13 years later, Daniel and Lindsay are experiencing deja vu; but this right time at the University of Southern California. My child is a senior in Annenberg; my son is a freshman in the School of Cinematic Arts. They are thrilled to maintain college with one another and my partner Kathy and I are proud and delighted to have two young ones in the Trojan Family.
However, they’ve been perhaps not the ones that are only our home that are element of that Trojan Family. It’s been clarified to us from the start that as parents we too are people regarding the household. The kindness, friendliness, and helpfulness we have experienced from people affiliated with the university has been wonderful. Simply this weekend that is past we attended our fourth annual USC Family Weekend. It is great being along with your children as we all encounter the fun activities that are offered. But it is additionally inspiring to see the care and meticulousness that USC exhibits in putting the elaborate weekend together. the university has for its students while the parents of the pupils.
Our children are definately not house. We live in Atlanta, Georgia; 2200 miles away. But we want to visit and understand they’re in good hands when they’re in LA. All things considered, they are Trojans.
Transferring to USC
For anybody who’re considering transferring to USC we offer a true quantity of sources and programs to help guide you through the transfer application procedure.
1) examine the Transferring to USC Guide. It is a guide that is comprehensive our application process and I also reference it quite usually.
2) pay attention that is close the Additional Course Recommendations for transfer students. Some programs at USC require additional preparation and students must certanly be mindful of these courses when scheduling classes.
3) For pupils transferring from California community universities, we’ve what is called an Articulation Agreement. An articulation agreement is a list of courses we guarantee will transfer through the community college to USC. Students should reference the articulation agreement to understand which of the courses will move.
1) We offer Transfer Information Sessions covering the transfer process every Tuesday at 3pm at our Admission Center.
2) We also host Transfer Days through the entire autumn for students interested in a more comprehensive visit to USC. Throughout a transfer time pupils are able to take a walking trip of campus, attend a scholastic information session, and tune in to an aid presentation that is financial.